What does it mean that we manage “happiness”? Most don’t consider the property management business to be a happy one, but we disagree. It is our experience, that due to our great customer service and commitment to excellence, we make both our owners and tenants happy.
How to find the perfect property management company for you....
There are 6 aspects that you need to investigate when looking for the right property management company. They are: price, reputation, value proposition, core competency, responsiveness and transparency.
1) Cost - All things being the same choose the company with the lowest cost.
2) Reputation - Listen to what other owners and tenants have said and are saying about the property management company you are considering.
3) Value Propositions - Expect more than rent collection and payment disbursements. What else does this company offer?
4) Core Competency - No one property management company manages all types of properties well. What type of property and in what location does this company focus on?
5) Responsiveness - If the company you are considering is not responsive to your inquiries, calls and concerns before you sign the contract, they will not get more responsive after you sign up.
6) Transparency - The property management company should be able to share with you how they do business, their contract should be easy to understand and their fee structure fair and straight forward.
Is Progressive Property Management, Inc. your perfect property management company? Just contact us and we will both find out.